- Are you looking for a high quality, affordable career transition program?
- Do you need an outplacement program that adapts to your needs and your budget?
- Do you want to feel confident that your transitioning employees are getting the best possible assistance?
Our outplacement programs are flexible and can be adapted to suit the needs of the individual. Danielle has been involved in both designing and delivering restructuring programs and working with outplacement providers to obtain outplacement services for employees that are leaving the business. Therefore, she fully understands the challenges and the emotions that come with a retrenchment exercise. She also understands that despite the difficult decisions that have had to be made, employers genuinely want the best for their exiting employees.
It wasn’t until Danielle found herself on the receiving end of outplacement services that she fully understood how impersonal some of these ‘one size fits all’ experiences can be. It doesn’t have to be this way and at CMA, we pride ourselves on our personalised and supportive approach.
While we do tailor programs to your requirements, that doesn’t help you understand the costs of utilising us to deliver your outplacement programs.
A ‘typical’ 3 session outplacement service delivered by CMA would include:
- Career profiling and assessment, discussion about career options, and commencement of resume
- After research has been undertaken, a look at preferred organisations, advertised vacancies, study options and development of an action plan to pursue the identified career path(s), and additional work to tailor the resume to the career path. Review of Linked In profile to ensure it effectively highlights the client’s skills and experience where appropriate.
- Review of actions undertaken, finalising resume and linked-in profile and coaching on interview preparation.
The cost of this service would be $1,200 for employees that range from junior level to middle management, and $1650 for executive and senior management.
You may wish to offer only one session or as many as four or five, and we are more than happy to tailor a program that best meets the needs of the individual and the budget of the organisation so that all parties gain the best value from the outplacement program.