Career Advice and Planning
- At a crossroads in your career and considering a change?
- Wanting to progress in your current career but not sure what steps to take?
- Are you not getting an interview or just missing out on that job?
We can help!
- Get practical advice that is right for you
- Learn valuable career management skills to help you manage your own career effectively
When you call CMA, you will speak with an experienced Career Advisor (obligation free) to determine whether you are going to gain value out of meeting with us, and how we can best assist you. We are not salespeople, just Career Advisors wanting to help you achieve your career goals. There are no hidden costs as our fees are on our website, and you only pay for the time and services you use.
We are experts when it comes to career advice and career planning, career transitions and career change, interviews, job search strategies, recruitment processes, and resumes
If you decide you like us and want to move forward, we will spend some time during our initial phone discussion understanding what your goals are and start planning how to achieve them. You may benefit from some career and personality profiling or just need some resume help or interview coaching. We are all about making sure that we are meeting your specific needs, rather than trying to squeeze you into a ‘one size fits all’ process.
The types of services provided by CMA include:
- End-to-end career advice and planning, which can incorporate some or all of the below:
- Career and personality profiling to identify your career preferences and types of jobs and work environments that work well with your personality
- Career coaching – working through a coaching process to help you set goals, overcome possible obstacles, and develop an action plan
- Resume review and advice, including writing a resume that best targets your ideal role and highlights what you have to offer
- Interview preparation and coaching, including preparing you for the commonly used ‘targeted selection’ interview
- Job search coaching – assistance with application letters and tapping into the hidden job market
- LinkedIn profile writing – in many industries, having a well-written LinkedIn profile is just as important as having a well-written resume!