Danielle can deliver workshops on a range of career topics and she has developed and delivered the following group workshops and presentations designed to educate students and clients on the following areas:
- Resume writing – how to best present yourself to the job market to get the job you want
- Application letter writing
- Job search techniques
- Interview preparation and role plays
- Putting your best foot forward on the job (focused on secondary students)
- Strategic career planning
Great for secondary school students, adult learners and job seekers, our workshops provide practical strategies on navigating the job market and securing a suitable job.
Workshops can also be designed around work experience programs so that students are getting the maximum value out of work experience.